We provide a three stage support service:
- Before you contact us please check that your question isn't answered in the FAQ pages or the documentation
comes with ProudNumbers.
- If you can't find the answer there please email us on
We will respond as quickly as we can.
- Should you need them, your annual subscription support includes 3 telephone support calls in normal
We take every effort to deliver high quality software. However, as the world is not perfect, and
we cannot for see every eventuality. We can't guarantee our software is completely bug free. We appreciate your
co-operation in reporting any bugs you find.
We need to be able to reproduce the problem to fix it so please include the following
- A detailed description of the problem
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows 7 )
- The version of ProudNumbers from
- A step-by-step description of how we can reproduce the problem
- A screen capture (where appropriate) your problem document (where appropriate)
- Your problem document (where appropriate)
A screen capture can be very useful when attached to a bug report email (a picture is worth a
thousand words). We use FastStone Capture, a powerful, lightweight screen capture tool.
Updating ProudNumbers from version 1.0 and 1.1
Please contact the office to provide you with a new license key and brief instructions, how to migrate to version 1.2.